Saturday, March 13, 2010

DIY Bleach Black

So for a really long time I have been wanting to DIY my own bleached shirt/sweater. The other day I finally remembered to pick up a little spray bottle from Dollarama so I got to finally do it today! I am really happy with how it turned out! Looks a whole lot better than I thought it might.


I also cut the neckline into a V-Neck. I love how it looks all red and like flames.

Here is an action shot, I just blurred out my face, not a good face day for me today.

3 comments:

  1. love it! you did a good job. i have to try this soon with jeans... hmmmm..

    www.thehautebitch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment on my blog sweetie :) and i love how you DIYed that top! i would follow, but i cant seem to!



    VAMPIRES-AND-CARDIGANS.BLOGSPOT.COM - Dont forget to enter the Giveaway!



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much for visiting here and commenting.
    Oh...I didn't realize I didn't have a button here...guess I should change that.
    xx

    ReplyDelete